EUGH there goes my panties (and so not in the way i would like it to mean)
I really can’t stand having my period at times.
That’s not to say i’m not grateful for getting my period as we all know that periods can be, uh very handy at times in informing us ladies of our…uh, future circumstances.
But i really can’t stand it during my actual period.
1) It stains all my panties. FUCK. THAT. SHIT.
And since i have this thing about always wearing nice panties any time i leave the house (it’s this ritual i’ve had for years because unconsciously i’ve always had this movie fantasy of never knowing where or when your next fling or boyfriend
fuck buddy is going to pop up so you might as well be prepared to go all lengths right?), this happens all the time. Do you know how painful it is to see your favourite turquoise silk panties look like props from SAW 2? eugh
2) To add to the injury, you also have to wash your own damn panties by hand BY YOURDAMNSELF during your period. Or at least i do. It is too damn frustrating! You just can’t throw your delicates into a pile and then launder it all in one go. You have to scrub. that. shit!
3) It’s bad enough that i once got a bladder infection from holding my pee in for too long (or at least that’s what i told the doctors EL-OH-EL) and that i have this insanely low tolerance for blood or any form of gore, must i go through the entire ritual of getting my ass up just to go pee only to be confronted by a literal blood bath? And then there’s the whole internal debate that goes something like this:
“FUUUUUUUUUUUCK it’s even got on to my shorts fuck oh fuckity fuck fuck eugh i hate blood oh God am i blacking out eugh im too lazy can i just ignore it no really can i should i should i just pretend i didn’t see the stains eugh fuuuuuck no i cant eugh it might spread on my favourite sheets and pillow oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK”
4) Yea this is just a continuation of number three but in case you didn’t already decipher this from my previous posts, i am actually quite the busy bee which means that if i leave the house at 8am there’s a 95% chance that i’ll only be back around midnight which is why i always take ages priming myself up in the morning cause it’s got to last the entire day throughout.
But what happens when you have your period and well, you’ve obviously got to change your pad at some point but can’t stomach the idea of risking flushing your pad down someone’s unfamiliar toilet bowl? I cannot repeat how important it is that you don’t do anything “big” in a toilet you’re not familiar with. So more often than risking this shitty business, i find myself holding everything until i get back home at the end of the day. Oh yea fresh as a daisy, that’s me!
5) AND FUCK THAT SHIT THAT HAPPENS WHENEVER YOU SNEEZE WHEN YOU’RE ON YOUR PERIOD
6) AND THE SMELL OF THE BLOOD OH THE ODOR OF IT BLEAGH DIES CREYES
i can’t even end this post now feeling so faint blog again soon ❤